What does Patchwork Pantry provide?
- Patchwork Pantry provides a 3-day emergency food supply for eligible persons.
- Food and various household items are distributed free-of-charge to qualified persons.
- Eligibility is determined by financial status and family size.
- The Pantry obtains food from many different donors and the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank, Verona.
- Participants may visit the Patchwork Pantry once a month.
Community Support is Crucial
Here’s how you can help…
- Volunteer to work at the Pantry on Wednesday evenings.
- Organize a food drive to collect canned foods with your local organization, school PTA, or church.
- Donate money to stock the Pantry with food and household items.
- Donate baby-care items like diapers, formulas, or baby food or general household items.
- Invite a Patchwork Board member to speak at your organization’s next meeting.
To volunteer, inquire about a food drive, or request a speaker, email PatchworkPantry@gmail.com or call (540) 433-2148 and leave a message.