Hospitality Committee coordinates food for nourishment and socialization, as well as managing the kitchen.
- Jennifer Ulrich, co-chair
- Joan Kauffman, co-chairs
- Shelby Hertzler
- Jan Jenner
Hospitality committee meets quarterly, whith special meetings as needed for retreat, special meals, funerals, etc.
- Set-up schedule for weekly coffee/assign committee members by month, monthly potlucks, "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?", picnics, etc.
- Oversee kitchen – buy supplies, organization, cleanliness, order paper goods
- Special events: funerals, community receptions, Lenten luncheon, etc.
- Members each take 2 months' responsibility to set-up, serve and clean up coffee weekly, also oversees potluck that month (help with setup or clean up as needed), purchase supplies as needed weekly (coffee, cream, sugar, tea, paper goods)
Regular Activities & Responsibilities
- April: "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?"
- July: Picnic at Purcell Park
- August: Picnic at Morrison Park
- September: Planning meeting
- October: Coffee weekly set-up, oversee potluck
- November: write annual report
- December: CLC meeting and write annual report